Swooped out the microcontroller on my keyboard since the micro USB port ripped out. Hopefully this USB-C port is more sturdy. Old one sitting on top. Used a new socket method which was a lot cheaper and less exotic than what I used before.
Testing out negative conversion software. This one saves a lot of the manual steps. I may need to re-scan this roll though, there's a lot of dust.
Finished up a couple rolls of 135, now going to 120
Cleaned up corner next to desk. Needs some wiring adjustments but much better now.
organised the remjet from non-remjet so I don’t ruin anyone’s chemicals
A task I've been putting off for almost a year is digitising and archiving photos. Today I've started by choosing a set I'll get through. I've mostly put it off to avoid learning a new process, since I had a convenient and cheap lab nearby.
I'm hoping to use this project to document my progress through better cleaning up and finishing tasks.