A minimum-one-year-long experimental project in capturing the experience of interacting with the web. I have no idea where this will go, but here are a few starting questions:
- What if my internet browser could surface any page I can remember seeing?
- What if my bookmarks were accompanied by the complete context of the page, not just the url?
- What if I could return to an internet browsing session from two years ago and retrace my steps?
- What if the internet archive was decentralized and self-generating?
- What if there were a layer to the internet that linked pages together by their experiential qualities?